20080127

OFFICIAL MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS:

c/o: COMMUNICATION PROBE TERMINAL z12 OF THE LIGHTSTATION PASSENGER.
Communication Probes of tomorrow, today. Only the best for a passenger of the Passenger.
A ComInd product.

sent from:
JavaBomberman
c/o Lightstation: Passenger
terminal z12
javabomberman.Q.widernet

send to:
Alex Vermouth
c/o I&aP
9099 Cyran Bermuda
Office 426, sublevel XIV
Firth, Perias, Helon 0059.4531

body:
encryption code accepted. encrypted message follows:

Clearance ID GAMMA>DELTA>4242.EGARION

Alex. More news on the source in relation to the Siphon anomaly. Contact with the source has been limited to pub meetings and idle chat. I was coming up short on info, and even my target hacks into this "AIUS" business yielded no profitable results. However: Last night, I was headed for another meeting with the Lieutenant. On my way to the usual pub location I noticed Spudler being tailed. No way he'd have been found out if I hadn't seen the tail. It was just his own dumb luck that a fellow Argon Project member would have been on this rusted bucket of a lightstation in the first place. It was further dumb luck that he was obviously a rook and I was able to "liberate" him of his Aura ID scrambler and Trick Book as I "accidentally" brushed past him on my way to meet with Spudler. He was apprehended moments later when the authorities ID'd him positively. The Lt. didn't notice that, so I'm not sure if he knew he was being tailed. I doubt it, even a rook AP member is fucking good. Dumb luck. I could use some of that.

By the by, I never got a response from my previous transmission. Did you turn up anything on this whole ordeal? I'm still pretty baffled, but I sure couldn't let my only source get taken down before I had a chance to make some creds on this.

Or maybe these aren't getting to you, in which case I'm already a dead man. If that's the case, the pox on all your families, you AP scum. I'll never forgive you, and you better send an army if you hope to take me down.

Nah, you're getting these. I'm not dumb enough to believe I wouldn't already be dead if this was intercepted without my knowledge.

Java out.

end encryption.

MESSAGE ENDS.

No comments: